Promotion 2013 7.1 channel card independent sound card external sound card USB sound card XP win7 free drive brand new
Out of stock
- Brand Name - MEIBAI
- Compatible Brand/Model - None
YOU CAN ADD ALL ITEMS TO YOUR CART,THEN PLACE ORDER TOGETHER, SO IT WILL COST ONLY ONE SHIPPING COST ACCORDING TO THE TOTAL WEIGHT, THANKS MUCH】
In WIN2000, WINXP, WIN3003 system, there is no need to install the driver, the operation is simple, just connect the earphone or speaker, and you can enjoy the wonderful music immediately!! Small size, easy to carry.
Compatible with USB2.0 pure digital audio output, virtual 7.1 channel processing capability
★A compact LED light;
★Support ordinary speakers or earphones with microphone hole;
★USB interface, plug and play, replace traditional sound card;
★Microphone recording function;
★Free switching function between earphone and speaker mode;
★Free adjustment of analog speaker position;
★Output level adjustment;
The appearance is exactly like a flash drive, black shell, simple USB interface device, plug and play
Q: Do I need to install a driver to use this sound card? Is it automatically blocked when the original built-in sound card is inserted?
Answer: The sound card is driver-free, and the computer usually automatically switches to a USB sound card, without manual operation. If your computer doesn't switch automatically, just go to the control panel-sound-audio to switch manually once.
Q: Why is there no sound after I plug it in?
1. Check if the headset and microphone are plugged into this USB sound card. (Do not connect the headphone and microphone jacks incorrectly. You can't connect them imaginary)
2. Go to Control Panel-Sound-Audio, and change all the defaults to USB sound card
3. Close and open the software for playing or recording songs, and let the software re-determine the default sound card. Or go to the software option-audio and change the default to USB sound card
Q: Why is the volume of my microphone low and the accompaniment sound loud?
1. Turn on the microphone enhancement, in the small button next to the microphone in the mixing interface.
2. Please turn down the volume on the accompaniment software, and turn up the microphone volume in the sound card driver interface mixing area, and turn up the total volume. Adjust these three volumes according to your own situation.
Q: Why is my microphone noisy?
1. Check if there is interference from peripheral devices, if USB radiator, etc.
2. Turn down the microphone volume and turn off the microphone boost.
3. Check the microphone contact
4. Check whether the computer has leakage and whether there is a lot of static electricity
Q: Why is there noise on my sound card?
Please keep the sound card away from mobile phones, batteries and other products with strong radiation. Some computers have static electricity, so please use them when they are discharged. Sometimes, poor contact is also a source of noise.
Write Your Own Review